• Torque: 60–600 ft-lb
• Torque Accuracy: ±2% CW and ±3% CCW, 20–100% of full scale
• Angle Accuracy: ±1% of Reading, ±1° @ Angular Velocity >10°/Sec <180°/Sec
• Angle range: 0–360°
• Six measurement modes (ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kgcm, dNm, angle)
• Dual progressive LEDs allow user to see active torque at various work positions; enables user to anticipate torque and slow down as they get closer to desired torque level
• Torque-then-angle allows the user to torque fasteners and then switch to angle without removing the torque wrench from the fastener
We can't find videos for this Product.